Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Zombieland"


Woody Harrelson is my hero. I'm not going to talk about the movie, the direction, the plot, whatever. It's a movie about zombies. It's not a movie that tries to make a statement - thank God. It's an hour and 25 minutes of fun. There's no point in disecting a movie like this. It opens with Metallica and shows you how to use a banjo as a weapon. All I'm going to say is that it's worth seeing just for Woody Harrleson. I don't know why he isn't in more movies, but I do know who I'm going to be for Halloween. According to his biography on www.IMDB.com , Woody is a vegan, an admitted sex addict, and was one time married to Neil Diamond's daughter. Oh, and his middle name's Tracy. Awesome. So he starred in "The Cowboy Way"- who gives a crap. Mr. Harrelson is my hero. I think some other people are "Zombieland" too.

Go see zombieland. It's original, not too long, and smart enough to make fun of itself. It's up there with "Star Trek" and "Inglorious Bastards" as the best movies of the year.

It is an R rated movie and deserves it. The violence is a bit graphic and the language is every bit an R rating.

2 comments:

  1. Great review! Woody....oh sorry....how dare I...MR. HARRELSON is my hero too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first became a fan when I saw "White Men Can't Jump" on HBO.

    ReplyDelete